Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SF Ice Cream: Bi Rite Creamery, Mission

This is not a post about the salted caramel ice cream that everyone is talking about. I really like that flavor, but I don't agree that it should be on the list of the top 5 desserts of the year. Mainly because I way prefer the coffee toffee that is on the menu. I've always loved coffee ice cream, but this takes it to a whole new level. It is made with coffee from Ritual Roasters which is just a few blocks away PLUS toffee that they make in the shop.

When we first moved to this neighborhood, we may have been the #1 customers at the creamery. We went there.. a lot. And when we weren't going there, we were buying tubs of the ice cream at the grocery store down the street. Two years later, we've cut down on our ice cream intake, but every now and then we still pick up a pint to take home.


And maybe this was my dinner tonight. Don't tell K.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...