Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nordstrom Cafe, Union Square

I debated if I should post this or not, because eating lunch at the mall is not usually something to write home about. But I seriously love eating at the Nordstrom Cafe. I don't know that I would make a special trip down to the mall just to eat here, but if you are out shopping and want a quick and reasonably priced meal, this is the place to go.


The picture above - that is the reason to go here. The French Onion soup is salty and cheesy and incredible. It really is one of the best French Onion soups I've ever had, and what I order every time I eat here. The french fries, which are great on their own, come with an amazing garlic aioli dip. We also ordered the chicken club sandwich so our meal would have some semblance of nutritional value.

The other nice thing about eating here is the view, which looks over downtown San Francisco.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nordstrom Cafe is the Forty Carrots of the West Coast. :)

jt said...

I went here! With you and MM. The onion soup WAS good. Definitely rivaled that of Lawson Pub!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...