Monday, June 13, 2011

Flora, Oakland

I've been a delinquent blogger. I meant to do a whole bunch of photo editing this weekend, but didn't get the chance. And so - I will leave you instead with a few images from my iPhone from a recent breakfast at Flora. I love the style of that place - check out that wallpaper.


We did order a bunch more food, but I got caught up in the conversation and forgot to take photos. I highly recommend the "donettes" though, which are served with jam and chocolate. 

Great breakfast place, there's pretty much no wait for a table and if you're coming from SF, it's very close to BART.

Flora
1900 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612-2202
(510) 286-0100

2 comments:

Howard Leung said...

That is a stylish place. Gotta check it out when I'm going over to the east bay. The iphone photos are a treat to look at too.

Unknown said...

That was a killer b-fast. miss ya howie pea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...